Why buy through us?
Tenant applicaction process
At OneAgency we understand that moving home can be a stressful time, so we want to make the process as simple as possible for you.
To apply for one of our rental properties you will need to complete the following process:
- Tenants applying for a property must be over the age of 18;
- We require a completed application form and consent to discuss your application with the landlord;
- Identification will need to be provided to support your application, you will need to provide us with your passport (Expired passports can be accepted); and
- If you do not have a passport we can accept other forms of ID in order to complete the legally required Right to Rent checks. For a full list of all acceptable ID please click here.
In addition to the above we require proof of your current residency. Our referencing company will require us to check one of the following (dated within the last three months):
- Council tax bill; or
- Utility bill; or
- Your current tenancy agreement
We will then require you to complete a full reference with our appointed independent referencing agent. There checks will include:
- Employment reference;
- Previous landlord reference (if applicable);
- Financial reference through your bank accounts and other credit agencies to check for any CCJ’s or poor credit.
In some circumstances, a guarantor may be required to support your application.
Upon receipt of your completed references and Right to Rent checks, we will then commence the arranging of the proposed tenancy for you.